9 Hidden Pool Dangers You Don’t Pay Attention To Latest Movie Trailers, Clips, Music, Ashbgame Games and All Round Entertainment https://ashbgame.com https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEpCgrnIa3x5IhI_kKZPwZolfzBpi_pID https://twitter.com/ashbgame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoREPvie2mE When you think of swimming dangers, you might think about drowning or dealing with animal encounters. But there are so many other dangers hiding in a public swimming pool and other large bodies of water that you can’t even imagine.
The Center for Disease Control found that 58% of the water filters they examined in public pools tested positive for the bacteria found in feces. So swallowing water in a contaminated pool can lead to diarrhea, nausea, and stomach cramps for up to 3 weeks!
Feces in a pool can make you sick 0:46
You can get an ear infection 1:35
Copper and iron can turn your hair green 2:17
Chlorine can set off your asthma 2:56
You can get athlete’s foot 3:41
Pool lights can be electrical hazards 4:25
Be aware of dry drowning 5:06
Chlorine can damage your hair 5:49
If you are sick, you could be a danger to others 6:39
#swimmingpool #pooldangers #yourhealth
Music by Epidemic Sound http://bit.ly/1NOjjY3
– If you’ve had children over to your house pool and you’ve spotted a dirty diaper in the water, empty the pool of swimmers, and follow the CDC’s recommendations for disinfecting your pool
– When water is left in your ears from your swimming escapades, it can become a breeding ground for bacteria. The best way to prevent this is to dry your ears after swimming.
– If you are blonde or have light hair and visit a swimming pool, you might get a shock when you look in a mirror afterward…and notice your hair has changed color!
– The characteristic chlorine smell is what you get when chlorine mixes with sweat, hair, urine, and skin. For asthma sufferers, that strong smell can actually irritate their lungs.
– Swimming pools are one of the top places where athlete’s foot gets passed on, along with communal showers and changing rooms. If there’s a person swimming in the pool with athlete’s foot, there might not be anything you can do while in the water, but you can take steps to prevent it.
– If you are in a pool and you get a tingling sensation on your body, leave the water immediately as there might be an electrical current. If you suspect that someone is getting electrocuted, turn off all the power, and call for help.
– If someone survived drowning and they are coughing or beginning to gasp for air, it’s best to head directly to the emergency room. To prevent this situation, always head to a doctor after a near-drowning.
– Chlorine is a harsh chemical meant to get rid of harmful bacteria. Unfortunately, it can get rid of the healthy oils in your hair in the process.
– You might think all’s well, but people who are recovering from diarrhea and go swimming can spread the crypto bacteria to others.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: http://bit.ly/2pNb6gr
For more videos and articles visit:
Categories: Games Movies Music