31 AMAZING HACKS FOR YOUR MAKEUP SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Brilliant makeup hacks for everyday life!
The process of doing our makeup is a very sacred process for all of us girls, not only because we find it very peaceful but it’s sort of out time to express ourselves creatively. So, to honor that special time, we created a video compilation with some of our best makeup hacks and beauty tips.
We all know the large amounts of benefits you can get from coconut oil, so in this video, we are sharing with you some unconventional ways to incorporate it in your beauty routine as well.
– You can use coconut oil with some melted crayons to create your own lipstick.
– You can use coconut oil with baking soda in order to remove yellow stains from your teeth.
– You can also use coconut oil if you run out of makeup remover.
The eyelash curler is playing a huge role in our makeup routine, especially because it is one of our most used beauty tools. So, in this video, we show you how to use your eyelash curler in your everyday life as well.
– You can use your eyelash curler to pinch your lips and stop them from being pale
– You can use it as a guide when applying mascara in order to prevent your lashes from getting clumpy.
– You can clean your eyelash curler simply by burning it slightly with a lighter and then removing all the dirt.
– For those of you who struggle to stay within their lip lines when applying lipstick, you can use your eyelash curler in order to apply your lipstick perfectly and evenly.
As someone who likes to experiment with makeup a lot, I can guarantee that I’ve run out of a loss of beauty products but because they still look so cute and pretty it is extremely hard to throw them away. So, in this video, we show you how to repurpose old makeup containers and turn them into something completely new.
– You can create your own lipgloss palette using old lipglosses.
– You can re-use an old lipstick container by turning it into a lip balm with a real piece of flower in the middle.
– You can combine your own shimmery colors from your eyeshadow palette to create your own rainbow highlighter just by using an empty powder container, some rubbing alcohol, and a tissue to press it down.
0:07 – Brilliant ways to use coconut oil in your beauty routine.
1:29 – Amazing eyelash curler hacks
2:37 – How to clean your eyelash curler
3:52 – Empty makeup containers hacks
4:46 – How to create your own makeup highlighter
6:00 – DIY shimmery makeup palette/eyeshadow palette
7:49 – Cool mascara hack
9:20 – Beautiful makeup storage ideas
10:00 – Sparkly beauty blender holders
11:02 – Mermaid makeup idea
12:25 – DIY colorful mascara
13:28 – How to contour your lips
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/