33 BUDGET CLOTHING TRICKS YOU MUST KNOW SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Brilliant clothing tips
As all fashion designers and stylist say, “we must wear our clothes, not having our clothes wearing us”.And this couldn’t be more accurate, we’ve all seen people all around us not being able to fit in their clothes perfectly, and sometimes this can ruin someone’s image, especially when they would like to make a great first impression. So, in this video, we are sharing with you some amazing clothing hacks that will help you love your clothes again.
Jeans never go out of fashion and they are one of our favorite clothing items we can wear at all times, so in this video, we show you some cool sewing tips and hacks that will make your jeans fit you like a glove.
– We show you how to stretch out your jeans in order to make them fit you perfectly.
– We show you how you can make your pair of jeans more narrow to make sure that it fits all around your waist
– You can use a safety pin to keep your jean button in place and prevent it from getting lost again.
– All of us struggle with our jean zippers from time to time, so in this video, we are showing you how you can keep them up without them sliding down simply by using a clip from your bras.
– If you would like to make your jeans more narrow and never have to deal with them sliding down because they are too large, you can simply sew a piece of elastic on the back and be done with it.
In addition to those hacks, we show you how you can repurpose old jeans into completely new items that you can use around your house!
– We show you how you can create your own magnificent jean chair simply by connecting 5 pairs of jeans and stuffing them with some pillow foam.
– We also show you how you can create little containers for all your knitting and sewing materials using an old pair of jeans.
– For those of you who would like to go the extra mile, we show you how you can create your very own jean phone case.
– If you love the look jeans in general, you can create your own handbag or clutch bag simply by using some old CDs, a piece of cardboard and a zipper. This is a great hack if you are looking for a new style and a unique bag to take with you when you go out for coffee.
For those times that you might be going traveling, we show you how you can fold your clothes in order to save both time for yourself and space in your suitcase.
0:07 – Amazing hacks with jeans
3:29 – No-sewing jean hacks
4:53 – DIY phone jean case
7:28 – DIY over mittens
8:42 – Amazing folding tips
9:32 – How to pick the perfect pair of jeans
11:56 – Perfect sewing hack
13:54 – Amazing jeans for spring
16:05 – DIY jean slippers
17:49 – Cool jean apron
19:39 – Unexpected hacks with jeans
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/